16 May 2011
X edge - the concealed ceiling innovation
X edge tiles simplify the process of creating impressive suspended ceilings.
Traditionally concealed grid ceiling systems have comprised complex components that tend to be difficult to install and maintain. Specifiers tend to like and want them, whereas ceiling contractors sometimes have other ideas! With the birth of the X edge tile, Rockfon have come up with an easy to install and versatile solution for both new installations and refurbishment of existing T24 grids.
The X edge ceiling tiles are now available in Sonar as well as Tropic assortment.
Features and benefits of the new X edge tile include:
- X edge ceiling tiles can be suspended or fixed directly to the soffit.
- Full wall-to-wall ceilings and multi-module framed islands can be created.
- Can be installed using standard T24 and T24XL grid systems.
- All tiles are demountable – regardless of how they were installed.
- Can mix different module sizes in same ceiling.
- Can be mixed with A, E, & M edge tiles in the same ceiling grid.
Simple and fast installation of a concealed ceiling!
The X edge tiles are simply and easily installed in T24 exposed modular grid as shown in the installation sequence below:
> ALL NEWS